Igniting Within

Igniting Within

Bay Area Bred, World Wide Bound

Tired of Typical

My entire life I always wanted to be someone or something else. I'm not sure if anyone can relate, but I've come to realize lately that I've really let myself go. Letting myself go in the sense of I wasn't my own person anymore. This is my superficial materialistic realization that I am not me. I take fashion to heart and it's something I enjoy and something that is an entire entity within itself.


It's really difficult to explain what a new shirt can do or a fresh new pair of kicks can do for you. It's like having box brownies, which are amazing, but then you add something new maybe some more chocolate chips or some powdered sugar and suddenly everything is new and just a tad better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment