Igniting Within

Igniting Within

Bay Area Bred, World Wide Bound

It's been rough.


I've been lagging with my posts. And this blog over all, which was never something I intended. However, life as always somehow manages to become complicated. With the school semester coming to an end, my fathers wedding, EDC, finding a place to live, and moving all my things out I was in more than just a panic to gather everything together. 




Although I'm back at home and I'm beginning to get back into the swing of things I feel more off track than ever. I don't think I'm ready for any of this, but time keeps ticking and I need to take the plunge. If I drown will there be someone there to revive me? I hope there will be, because I've never heard of someone reviving themselves from drowning and I can't tread water very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment