Igniting Within

Igniting Within

Bay Area Bred, World Wide Bound

The starting to an end, 2018

Well. Where to even begin? I thought writing down my thoughts was going to be my new outlet, but it turned out I needed a lot more than just an outlet to unleash everything I've been through the past couple of years. I needed to blow through an entire door and building just to survive that. I haven't written a lot about what I've been through... it hasn't exactly been easy, to say the least. However, 2018 taught me so much and I'm so scared and excited to see what the rest of this year has in store. The whole 19 days of it. I guess this is my way of starting things up again. I have a lot of ideas that I've never even tried to achieve because I didn't want to fail or I was too afraid to put myself out there. I hope... just one. Just one of you out there will relate to everything I'm about to post about. I think it'll be good to get everything off of my chest and hopefully maybe help someone out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment